Stevens maintains central offices to coordinate overall activities related to sponsored projects and promote consistent practices among the various recipients of contracts and grants. These offices are available to assist principal investigators, department chairs and/or administrators, deans and/or deans' office administrators and directors and/or directors' office administrators in interpreting agency regulations and Stevens policy and procedures relating to budgeting and charging direct costs on sponsored projects.
- Preaward - Faculty Support Center - 4th floor EAS, 201.216.8051.
- Chrissa Papaioannou - Manager
- Responsible for assisting investigators in identifying funding sources, developing and submitting proposals and interfacing with the sponsor until after the award is received
- Postaward Operations - Office of Sponsored Programs - 9th floor Howe Center, 201.216.3343
- Stan Zimmermann - Sr. Director
- Responsible for coordinating compliance activities, contract review and negotiation, export controls, establishing accounts, training, transaction review and approval, submitting financial report to sponsors, coordinating agency audits of University sponsored projects and account closeout.