|Civil Engineering & Construction Club|
The clubs mission is to help Stevens alumni who are construction professionals to advance their careers.
Club membership is open to Stevens alumni and students in any of the following categories:
- Architectural Project Administration
- Construction, including construction management, trade contractors, general contractors, highway and heavy construction contractors and home builders
- Civil & Structural Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering, e.g. HVAC and MEP Alumni seeking a career in this industry
- Alumni who are suppliers of equipment and services to this industry
- Undergraduate and graduate students majoring in, or interested in, these career fields
For more information, please visit the Civil Engineering & Construction Club Web site
|Stevens Alumni Environmental Professionals Club|
The club's mission is three-fold:
- to establish a network of alumni concerned with environmental issues,
- to foster the excellence of the Stevens Environmental Engineering Program, and
- to serve the community.
Quarterly meetings are held at Stevens which feature speakers who are experts in their fields. Members also give presentations on particular aspects related to their work experience.
Speakers include entrepreneurs, lawyers, consultants, company operations personnel, and faculty and graduate students. Recent topics include: Resolution of environmental claims and disputes, Brownfield redevelopment regulations, Land Use Planning and Groundwater Quality, Non Thermal PlasmaSol Technology, World Trade Center Site Cleanup and new research developments at the James C. Nicoll Laboratory Facility and Vincent A. Rocco Technology Center at Stevens.
For more information, please visit the Stevens Alumni Environmental Professionals Web site
|Stevens Alumni Pharmaceutical Club|
The club's mission is to help enhance the careers and knowledge of its members in the pharmaceutical and related industries.
Every quarter, SAPC holds its dinner meeting, complete with a presentation by invited guest speakers. Members have the opportunity to meet others in the pharmaceutical industry and learn more about diverse, pertinent subjects. Besides fostering good relations among members, these get-togethers provide a vital forum for the exchange of ideas.
Meetings will be held from September through June, usually on Wednesday nights.
For more information, please visit the Stevens Alumni Pharmaceutical Club Web site
Visit Stevens' Alumni Association Web Site