NEW FE EXAM PREP COURSE - ENROLL NOW!
Class starts March 5 - April 11, 2007.
Stevens now offers an FE Exam Prep course exclusively for corporate/industry professionals looking to sit for the FE Exam.
Coordinated and taught by Dr. Yusuf Billah, and a team of Stevens Engineering faculty, this six week intensive course, will provide industry professionals with a thorough review of the core engineering competencies measured by the FE Exam.
Classes meet twice a week for six weeks, starting MONDAY, March 5 - April 11, 2007.
The Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam Prep course is tailored to engineers looking to obtain FE licensure. The Exam Prep course will provide students with an intensive review of the core competencies measured by the FE Exam.
• Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:00pm to 9:00pm
• FE Review Manual and practice tests included
• Classes delivered on campus in Hoboken, NJ
• Class lectures taught and coordinated by Dr. Billah
- Mon., March 5 MATH 1 (Course Overview & Intro) Dr. Billah
- Wed., March 7 MATH II - Dr. Billah
- Mon., March 12 STATICS - Dr. Billah
- Wed., March 14 Mechanics of Materials - Dr. Billah
- Mon., March 19 Dynamics - Dr. Billah
- Wed., March 21 Dynamics - Dr. Billah
- Mon., March 26 Fluid Dynamics - Dr. Hadim
- Wed., March 28 Thermodynamics - Dr. Hadim
- Mon., April 2 Electrical Circuits - Dr. McNair
- Wed., April 4 Engineering Economics - Dr. Abel
- Mon., April 9 Chemistry - Dr. Sharma
- Wed., April 11 Practice Exam - Dr. Billah
Course Fee: ***$1,000.00
***Tuition discounts available for Stevens alumni, corporate partner affiliates, and companies sending five or more employees.
(Corporate on site delivery options available)
FE Exam Prep Registration Form 28KB Word Doc
Dr. Khondokar Billah
Distinguished Service Professor
Professor & Associate Dean of Engineering & Science
Edwin A. Stevens Hall