- MBA, Investment & International Economics, Drexel University, 1994.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Drexel University, 1986.
- B.S., Industrial Science & Technology, Kean University, 1980.
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Rapid Manufacturing Techniques for Vaccines and Bioproduction
- Disposables and Single-Use Technologies
- Cell Line Engineering
- Biologic Plant Design
- Bioprocess Equipment Design including Cell Culture and Chromatography operations
- Sustainability and Green Design in Pharma and Biopharma Production Facility
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Aseptic Processing