Tailored to meet the needs of today’s highly mobile work force, the School of Systems and Enterprises offers a number of its Graduate Certificates and Master’s Degrees completely online via Stevens award-winning WebCampus, including:
• Systems Engineering and Architecting
• Systems Engineering Management
• Systems and Supportability Engineering
• Engineering Management
• Financial Engineering
• Logistics and Supply Chain Analysis
• Master of Engineering in Systems Engineering
• Master of Engineering in Engineering Management
• Master of Science in Financial Engineering
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Technology Management (TM) with Concentrations in Engineering Management or Financial Engineering
Stevens online courses are instructor-led, and are offered over a six-semester calendar, in an asynchronous format which allows students to log on at their convenience.
The technical nature of our curriculum requires that our virtual classrooms represent the same engaging and participatory format as our on-site and on-campus classes. Students are required to post their homework assignments through WebCT, engage in group discussions through threaded e-mail and in certain cases participate in Interwise sessions where class is essentially held live through videocast technologies.
Students from over 40 nations and 40 states within the United States participate in Stevens online graduate programming.
For a listing of SSE’s online course offerings please visit Stevens WebCampus